I like to try and keep my wedding photography packages pricing as simple as possible and with no hidden extras. This page is merely a guide and you can check my availability and obtain a full price list with all the details by calling me or sending me a message via my contact page here. The truth is, I really want to photograph your wedding so if it doesn’t look like I have a package that suits don’t worry – just get in touch and I will see what I can do for you.
All of my standard packages include,
- Coverage from the preparations through to either the speeches or the first 30 minutes of dancing.
- Travel costs within Scotland and Northern England (except for any ferries that might be needed).
- Pre-wedding consultation to run through your plans and ideas for your day.
- Complete post-processing (editing) of all of your images. I edit everything and there is no restriction on the number of images I supply.
- No charges for extra time on the day if your wedding runs late.
- 10 Free 10×7 inch prints for your mantlepiece.
- Password protected gallery of your photographs online for 2 months.
- All your edited pictures on a USB pen at full resolution with no watermarks.
- A license giving you permission to print any of your photographs for your and your family to enjoy.
- Me as your photographer with the possibility of adding a second photographer if you want one.
- The option of adding on a pre-wedding engagement shoot if you’d like.
As well as full-sized weddings I photograph a lot of tiny weddings and elopements. If you are having less with than 10 people (or thereabouts) I offer a special package which gives 3 hours of coverage with all the edited images on a USB – perfect for your intimate wedding. Looking for an Isle of Skye elopement photographer? Give me a call and I will be absolutely delighted to hear from you!
I really enjoy photographing weddings and would love to be a part of your big day. Even if you don’t think you can afford me but you know your wedding will be a bit different and I’ll love it, or perhaps you just have completely different plans for your day please don’t hesitate to get in touch and I will be more than happy to help. At quieter times of the year, for example January to March and midweek days I sometimes offer discounts so it’s worth checking your date with me. I can even do half day coverage Monday – Thursday.
I’d photograph a wedding in Venice for just the cost of a flight and a night in a hotel – just saying…
To check my availability and obtain a full price list with all the details please call me or send me a message via my contact page here.