I like to try and keep my wedding photography packages pricing as simple as possible and with no hidden extras. This page is merely a guide and you can check my availability and obtain a full wedding photography price list with all the details by calling me or sending me a message via my contact page here. The truth is, I really want to photograph your wedding so if it doesn’t look like I have a package that suits don’t worry – just get in touch and I will see what I can do for you.
All of my standard packages include,
- Coverage from the preparations through to either the speeches or the first 30 minutes of dancing.
- Travel costs within Scotland and Northern England (except for any ferries that might be needed).
- Pre-wedding consultation to run through your plans and ideas for your day.
- Complete post-processing (editing) of all of your images. I edit everything and there is no restriction on the number of images I supply.
- No charges for extra time on the day if your wedding runs late.
- 10 Free 10×7 inch prints for your mantlepiece.
- Password protected gallery of your photographs online for 2 months.
- All your edited pictures on a USB pen at full resolution with no watermarks.
- A license giving you permission to print any of your photographs for your and your family to enjoy.
- Me as your photographer with the possibility of adding a second photographer if you want one.
- The option of adding on a pre-wedding engagement shoot if you’d like.
As well as full-sized weddings I photograph a lot of tiny weddings and elopements in Scotland. If you are having fewer with than 10 people (or thereabouts) I offer a special package which gives 3 hours of coverage with all the edited images on a USB – perfect for your intimate wedding. Looking for an Isle of Skye elopement photographer? Give me a call and I will be absolutely delighted to hear from you!
I really enjoy photographing weddings and would love to be a part of your big day. Even if you don’t think you can afford me but you know your wedding will be a bit different and I’ll love it, or perhaps you just have completely different plans for your day please don’t hesitate to get in touch and I will be more than happy to help. At quieter times of the year, for example January to March and midweek days I sometimes offer discounts so it’s worth checking your date with me. I can even do half day coverage Monday – Thursday.
I’d photograph a wedding in Venice for just the cost of a flight and a night in a hotel – just saying…
Contacting me is easy and I’d love to hear from you at any time. To check my availability for your wedding just drop me an email or send me a What’sApp message and I’ll get back to you ASAP!