- Featured in the Scottish Wedding Directory
- A Wintery Spring Wedding at the House for an Art Lover
- An Emotional Wedding at Ardanaiseig
- A Wedding at Ingliston Country Club
- Favourite Wedding Photographs of 2012
- Missy Malone and Friends Burlesque Revue
- A Wedding at the House for an Art Lover in Glasgow
- Visually Revisiting Argentina
- A Wedding at the Barony Hall in Glasgow
- Scott and Kirsty’s Wedding at Moorpark House Hotel
Category Archives: Cachi
This was the view from our room at the Samay Huasi hostel near Cachi in Northwestern Argentina. As it was the middle of summer, and the Merino sheep hadn’t made it into this particular field yet, the area was covered in these beautiful yellow flowers. When I asked the owners, who had lived there all their lives, what kind of plants they were they just shrugged and said ‘they are yellow flowers’.
We both loved it here. I have never been to a more peaceful place. We were at an altitude of 3200m and the lack of air gave us a good excuse to do nothing.