- Featured in the Scottish Wedding Directory
- A Wintery Spring Wedding at the House for an Art Lover
- An Emotional Wedding at Ardanaiseig
- A Wedding at Ingliston Country Club
- Favourite Wedding Photographs of 2012
- Missy Malone and Friends Burlesque Revue
- A Wedding at the House for an Art Lover in Glasgow
- Visually Revisiting Argentina
- A Wedding at the Barony Hall in Glasgow
- Scott and Kirsty’s Wedding at Moorpark House Hotel
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Another photograph taken from our visit to the slat flats in Argentina. Not all of the salt-flats are visibly salty – a lot of it is salty mud, as in this picture.
A lot of people like to drive on the white salty bit and that’s fine – it has a thick crust and is like rock. Some people try and drive on this bit – with dire consequences. Perhaps this is why there is a handy sign letting you know that there is a garage 14km along the road. The salt flats cover an area of over 120 km² and offer plenty of opportunity to lose your car so we played it safe and stuck to the (single) road running through it.