- Featured in the Scottish Wedding Directory
- A Wintery Spring Wedding at the House for an Art Lover
- An Emotional Wedding at Ardanaiseig
- A Wedding at Ingliston Country Club
- Favourite Wedding Photographs of 2012
- Missy Malone and Friends Burlesque Revue
- A Wedding at the House for an Art Lover in Glasgow
- Visually Revisiting Argentina
- A Wedding at the Barony Hall in Glasgow
- Scott and Kirsty’s Wedding at Moorpark House Hotel
Monthly Archives: October 2011
I have just finished putting together another beautiful 14″x10″ Bespoke Storybook style album today and thought it was worth showing. Interestingly the bride and groom, Dot and Carl, chose to have the backgrounds of their album black, rather than the usual white. This is easy for me to change and gives the album a totally different look. On each page the individual images are cleanly framed with a 0.6mm white keyline to make them stand out more.
The Australian Jorgensen albums I use are hugely customisable – if you have an idea or special request for your own album then please just ask. Both the black backgrounds and the white borders can, in fact, be changed for any colour imaginable (but I would probably try and talk you out of that canary yellow shade…). I can nearly always incorporate your design ideas into your album, whatever they may be, to make it just that little bit more special.
Dot and Carl also had a PhotoCover on half of the front of their album. The image they chose was an enlarged portion of Dot’s bouquet – a nice idea and one that was very successful I think.
For more information about the albums I use and how they are incorporated into my pricing schedule please have a look at these other links: