- Featured in the Scottish Wedding Directory
- A Wintery Spring Wedding at the House for an Art Lover
- An Emotional Wedding at Ardanaiseig
- A Wedding at Ingliston Country Club
- Favourite Wedding Photographs of 2012
- Missy Malone and Friends Burlesque Revue
- A Wedding at the House for an Art Lover in Glasgow
- Visually Revisiting Argentina
- A Wedding at the Barony Hall in Glasgow
- Scott and Kirsty’s Wedding at Moorpark House Hotel
Monthly Archives: January 2011
For the first post of the new year I had the idea of putting together a little set of my 10 very favourite wedding pictures from 2010. I quickly realised, when I had reached 64 with over half my weddings left, that I was never going to whittle them down to 10. I decided, therefore, to ‘limit’ myself to 100 photographs that stood out to me amongst the 45 or so weddings I had the pleasure of photographing that year. I didn’t even manage to fit in one from every wedding, I just stopped when I got to 100 as I didn’t think anyone would have the time to look through more than 100…
They may not be a collection of my 100 ‘best’ photographs and instead are just the ones that caught my eye on a fairly quick shuffle through my 12000 pictures from that year. I hope you enjoy looking through them!
To view the gallery use the link below and you will be taken to my website.