- Featured in the Scottish Wedding Directory
- A Wintery Spring Wedding at the House for an Art Lover
- An Emotional Wedding at Ardanaiseig
- A Wedding at Ingliston Country Club
- Favourite Wedding Photographs of 2012
- Missy Malone and Friends Burlesque Revue
- A Wedding at the House for an Art Lover in Glasgow
- Visually Revisiting Argentina
- A Wedding at the Barony Hall in Glasgow
- Scott and Kirsty’s Wedding at Moorpark House Hotel
Monthly Archives: September 2010
After an incredibly busy summer season I thought it was about time that I did a bit of updating. I have a backlog of lovely weddings to add but it is hard to find the time in between shooting weddings and designing and constructing albums!
Stella and Ian were married back in May on a particularly sunny day at the House for an Art Lover in Bellahouston park, Glasgow. I have worked there a great number of times over the last 10 years and always enjoy my visits and their wedding was certainly no exception. Interestingly, Stella and Ian had taken the more unusual step of not booking to use the adjacent walled gardens for pictures. On the day itself this wasn’t a problem at all as, as I have always thought, the gardens that simply surround the house itself are very beautiful in their own right.
Stella and Ian have given me permission to copy a lovely letter they sent me after the wedding:
“We would like to say a huge thank you for our fantastic wedding photos! You captured so many lovely moments and little details which really tell the story of our day. The light and movement in some of the pictures of my dress are particularly beautiful. We also greatly appreciated your relaxed and friendly approach. So many of our guests have commented on how unobtrusive you were. It was really nice to actually be able to join in our own drinks reception as you were so quick and efficient with the photos”